Here is what you’ll learn:
• Introduction to credit
• Credit scoring
• Components of a credit score
• Tips for increasing your score
• Best practices for reviewing your credit, resources and advice.
• Q & A
David has been developing and implementing credit education and fraud prevention programs to members of the mortgage industry for over 15 years. His expert knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, identity theft, credit fraud and credit scoring (including how data is reported by the three national repositories) has been invaluable to the many banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, and consumer groups that he has helped.
David is a Senior Account Executive for Credit Plus, Inc., a national credit reporting agency, and has an MBA from George Mason University. He has served as an expert witness in the areas of credit reporting, credit scoring, and identity theft throughout Northern Virginia.
Below is a partial listing of David’s clients that he has provided the above credit related services for:
- Southern Trust Mortgage
- Federal Housing Administration
- US Dept of HUD
- Fredericksburg Association of Realtors
- Union Mortgage Group (Union First Market Bank)
- C& F Mortgage Corp (C & F Bank)
- 1st Portfolio Wealth Advisors (1st Portfolio Lending)
Our Sponsors are:
Kimberly Bean & Amy Eastburn-Gallo
Southern Maryland Home Connection
EXIT Landmark Realty